This Nordic Pro 2 kit includes:
- 500 metres of multilayer pipe 16 x 2 mm – PEX/AL/PEX
- 6-circuit manifold with pump and mixer:6
- Includes a high quality RWC 6-circuit manifold with flow regulators, on/off valves, filling valves and ball valves
- Also includes a Control pack for mixing the water temperature entering the underfloor heating system – with a Grundfos UPM3 Flex 7.5m pump and a ThermoGuard RWC mixing valve
- Two (2) Heatmiser Slimline programmable room thermostats
- A Heatmiser UH4/UH8 wiring centre
- Six (6) thermal 230V actuators
- Twelve (12) eurokonus compression fittings for connecting pipe to the manifold
- 1,200 clips for fitting the pipe onto the insulation
- Tools – pipe cutter and calibration tool (one each)
- Installation manual
Superior 50 YEAR GUARANTEE on pipe !
You are viewing a 2 zone system for 80-95 m2.
Screeded floors: Choose this kit if you have two rooms to be heated up to 100 m2 total. Manifold needs to be located near both zones. Using an average pipe spacing of 200 mm, this kit covers max 100 m2 in screeded floors. Where the maximum recommended 250 mm pipe spacing is used, this kit can cover up to a max 120 m2 in screeded floors.
Additional notes: 250 mm pipe spacing is not recommended for projects where a heat pump may be used as heat source.
Timber suspended floors: As more pipe per m2 is required for joisted floors this kit covers only up to 90 m2.
Before placing your order please make sure that this kit is suitable for you. If you are not completely sure please contact us first so that we can confirm you are looking at the correct size system. A telephone call could save you the inconvenience of having to return parts of your order and delaying your installation.