This Nordic Pro kit includes:
- 50 metres of Henco multilayer pipe 16 x 2 mm – PEX/AL/PEX.
- A high quality control unit for mixing the water temperature to the underfloor heating system with Highflow RWC mixing valve, pipe thermostat and 6m A rated Grundfos UPS2 pump, all mounted on a bracket.
- A Heatmiser Slimline programmable room thermostat.
- Two (2) pipe fittings for connecting pipe to control unit.
- 300 clips for fitting the pipe onto the insulation.
- Tools – pipe cutter and calibration tool (one each).
- Installation manual
Superior 50 YEAR GUARANTEE on pipe !
You are viewing a One Circuit system for 10 m2.
Screeded floors: Choose this kit if your room is maximum 10 m2. Control unit needs to be located within or as near as is possible to the heated room. Using an average pipe spacing of 200 mm, this kit covers 10 m2. Even with 250 mm pipe centres up to a maximum of 12 m2.
Timber suspended floors: As more pipe per m2 is required for joisted floors this kit covers a room up to 9 m2 only.
Before placing your order please make sure that this kit is suitable for you. If you are not completely sure please contact us first so that we can confirm you are looking at the correct size system. A telephone call could save you the inconvenience of having to return parts of your order and delaying your installation.