This Nordic Pro kit includes:
- 300 metres of Henco multilayer pipe 16 x 2 mm – PEX/AL/PEX
- 3-circuit manifold with pump and mixer:
- Includes a high quality Watts 3-circuit manifold with flow regulators, on/off valves, filling valves and ball valves
- Also includes a Control pack for mixing the water temperature entering the underfloor heating system – with a Grundfos UPM3 pump (replaces the UPS2 pump pictured) and a Highflow RWC mixing valve
- A Heatmiser Slimline programmable room thermostat
- Six (6) eurokonus compression fittings for connecting pipe to the manifold
- 600 clips for fitting the pipe onto the insulation
- Tools – pipe cutter and calibration tool (one each)
- Installation manual
Superior 50 YEAR GUARANTEE on pipe !
You are viewing a One Zone system for 45-60 m2.
Screeded floors: Choose this kit if your room is between 45 and 60 m2. Manifold needs to be located within or as near as is possible to the heated room. Using an average pipe spacing of 200 mm, this kit covers 60 m2.
Timber suspended floors: As more pipe per m2 is required for joisted floors this kit covers a room up to 54 m2 only.
Before placing your order please make sure that this kit is suitable for you. If you are not completely sure please contact us first so that we can confirm you are looking at the correct size system. A telephone call could save you the inconvenience of having to return parts of your order and delaying your installation.