Underfloor Heating Materials
When considering underfloor heating, it is important to be aware of everything that it entails. A standard underfloor heating quote from Underfloor Heating Systems would include;
- Multilayer pipe 16 x 2 mm – PEX/AL/PEX – Made by HENCO in Belgium, one of the largest mulitlayer manufacturer in the World.
- High quality Manifold(s) with flow regulators, on/off valves, filling valves and ball valves. The manifolds are made in Germany by DUMSER/WATTS to the highest quality possible.
- Control Pack(s) for mixing the water temperature to the underfloor heating system with 6 mGrundfos pump and a Highflow RWC mixing valve. Made in the UK by Reliance Water Controls.
- Heatmiser PRT programmable digital individual room thermostats. We can also offer Heatmiser PRT Touch Screen room thermostats, wireless room thermostats, etc. The Danfoss TP5000 Si is available as a surface mounted programmable digital room thermostat for our underfloor heating systems.
- Thermal 230 V actuators to fit on our underfloor heating manifolds.
- Heatmiser UH3 wiring centre will work with both Heatmiser room thermostats and the Danfoss room thermostats.
- Clips for fitting the pipe to the insulation.
- Pipe fittings for connecting to the manifolds.
- Calibration tool and a pipe cutter .